Key Card Distribution Dates:
Key cards for the new electronic gate will be distributed at the Club on the following dates:
Thursday, May 23rd ~ 10 AM – 2 PM
Saturday, May 25th ~ 10 AM – 3 PM
Thursday, May 30th ~ 6:30 PM – 8:00 PM
Please stop by during those hours to get your key card.
GATE RULES OF OPERATION
- All cards are the property of Delmarva Sportsman Association, Inc.
- Cards cannot be loaned to others.
- Lost cards will cost you $20.00 for a replacement.
- One card only per member.
- Only one vehicle at a time through the gate. No Piggybacking.
- If two members are in the same car, both must swipe cards.
- Members must have guests sign the waiver form and the sign in book.
- If you break it, you bought it.
- Any violation of these rules will result in disciplinary action which may include Suspension or Expulsion.
* * * * * * * * * * * * * *
No Exploding targets allowed, to include fireworks, homemade devices, etc. When in doubt, DON'T DO IT!
No full-auto, actual or simulated, or 50 caliber BMG, (including Bumpfire, Gatling guns, burst fire, etc.) are allowed on Club property.
Club's hours of operation are:
Monday - Saturday ~ 8:00 AM - Sundown
Sunday ~ 9:00 AM - Sundown
* * * * * * * * * *
steel targets on the Rifle Range
MUST be placed directly
against the 200 yard berm. On the pistol
range, steel targets must also be placed
in front of the berm. The only exception
to this is during an organized match with
shooting paper targets on the rifle range,
you must use the Club's target frames
and target stands. You may not use
your own target stands and frames at this
time. Paper targets must be placed
at eye level so that the rounds impact
the berm behind them.
members are expected to display their membership
cards on their person (not in your vehicle) at
all times while on club property. The one exception
to this is when attending Club events (such as
Cowboy matches, USPSA, etc.). Inexpensive
card holders can be purchased at office supply
stores or fishing license holders can be found
at locations selling fishing licenses. The club
will also provide a limited amount of these holders
for cost if desired.
Members should feel free to ask others using the
club to display their badges at any time.
Members should not be offended if someone asks
to see your badge. If you don't have it, be prepared
This policy is meant to protect all members of
the club from unauthorized use. It is in everyone's
best interest to do so.